Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Mm-Wave Vibrometry
- Data analysis on a couple of ultrasound projects
- Programming on a photoacoustics project
- (Other stuff)
Personal projects I'm working on
- Tomethicons update and JISP conversion
- SysColorDTD: A program to help skins adapt to the current system colors
- The Configurator: Updates for Trillian Astra
- The Pack Rat: Waiting for CS to create an iconpack changer in Astra
- SETi Unthemed: The latest version of the Trillian skin SETi
- TrillKey: (Probably going inactive as of Trillian Astra)
- Turtles on The Simpsons: Trying to document all of the references to turtles on The Simpsons
Things I'm currently reading / listening to / etc.
- Babylon 5 - The Scripts of JMS (book)
- Very interesting especially if you're interested in the 'business' of making television.
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen (audio/LibriVox)
- It was interesting. One can't blame her for everyone copying her.
- Psmith in the City by P.G. Wodehouse (audio/LibriVox)
- I'm a mild fan of listening to Jeeves & Wooster novels, so I thought I'd give another Wodehouse book a try. I'm not sure how I'll like this one yet. Often with Wodehouse, the performance of the reader is really what makes or breaks it.
See Reviews for finished reviews